CREATING A JOB-READY WORKFORCE
Talent starved employers have entry level positions that go unfilled because they can’t find the right level of experience.
Colleges need customized solutions that support a more targeted level of learning for students.
Learners are challenged to find the right combination of education and experience that leads to employment.
BREAKING THROUGH THE SILOED APPROACH
PTP Empowers Job Seekers
to chart Professional development pathways.
PTP's mission & focus centers around experiential learning and workforce preparedness.
PTP develops innovative approaches to help solve recruitment and placement problems.
CATALYZING THE WINNING FORMULA
ASSESS the Gaps
- How employers connect job responsibilities to required skills/results
- How educators inform curriculum content and hands on experience into learning programs
- How learning/learning cycles align with real time employer/job seeker's needs
PLAN the Change
- Form stakeholder partnerships to close employer/educator gaps
- Customize curricula/programs to personalize learning methods and pathways
- Integrate change management tools to ensure effective implementation
- Establish the organizational design, values and behaviors for sustaining change
EXECUTE with Results
- Employer-based job/function with specific skills domain maps and career planning pathways
- Experience-based learning programs supported by expert mentors and advocates
- Program graduate credentials respected by employers
- Just-in-time lifelong learning that supports industry needs and job seeker life plans