Building Healthy Ecosystems
of employers, educators, & learners
Partnership to Prosperity helps create the foundation for a modern workforce where business, educational, and social interests intersect, so that all stakeholders prosper.
There is a disconnect between college graduates and workforce ready employees in the United States. Our failure to develop and sustain a modern workforce that will serve us now and in the future poses a real threat to the socioeconomic future of our country.
- The pace of classroom learning is slower than the expected on-the-job needs.
- There is a disconnect with the educational mission and the operational/business needs of employers: is it to prepare students to enter the workforce, or to create subject matter scholars?
- The education system wasn’t built for today’s real-world challenges affecting the talent pool (i.e., student loan debt, changing technology, etc).
Embrace the Core Value of Lifelong Learning!
Partnership to Prosperity inspires employers, educators, and job seekers–our stakeholders–to embrace the core value of lifelong learning, creating the foundation for a modern workforce where business and social interests intersect.
We develop innovative ways to form these partnerships so that all stakeholders benefit and
prosper from their participation in a learning ecosystem.
HOW WE DO IT!
In order to align with today’s requirements, industries and skill sets need to change. Through assessing, planning, and executing, we are able to hone in on the pain points that key stakeholders experience. We then engage with educators and employers to develop synergistic, outcome driven solutions.
ASSESS the Gaps
- How employers connect job responsibilities to required skills/results
- How educators inform curriculum content and hands on experience into learning programs
- How learning & learning cycles align with real time employer/job seeker's needs
PLAN the Change
- Form stakeholder partnerships to close employer/educator gaps
- Customize curricula/programs to personalize learning methods and pathways
- Integrate change management tools to ensure effective implementation
- Establish the organizational design, values and behaviors for sustaining change.
EXECUTE with Results
- Employer-based job/function with specific skills domain maps and career planning pathways
- Experience-based learning programs supported by expert mentors and advocates
- Program job seeker credentials respected by employers
- Just-in-time lifelong learning that supports industry needs and job seeker life plans
LIFE LONG LEARNING
- Recognition of the ongoing value of learning
- Complementary relationship of classroom instruction and hands on practice
- Skill profiles based on job-based responsibilities
- Distinguish levels of mastery within skill areas and jobs
STACKABLE SKILLS & CREDENTIALS
- Ongoing training and certification to ensure candidates have continuing education to align with current workplace needs
- Shared commitment to common learning objectives, approaches and methodologies
- Well-defined responsibilities & inter-dependencies
- Timely placement of job skilled hires
- Pipeline of talent in place supporting ongoing business needs
- Optimized return on talent management investment
Reputation for applied knowledge that is leveraged by employers and learners
Positive influence on enrollment
Contributing to the socio-economic development and health of our society
Success in employment at entry levels and beyond
Reduction of student debt
Immediate ability to apply learned skills and know how in a meaningful field of employment